A Life Map is an operating system for connecting your long-term vision for yourself to your daily actions1.
- Core Values - “If I was writing my own epitaph, how would I want to describe myself.”
- 10-year plan - Your long-term vision SHOULD feel big & broad, while giving you just enough direction to help inform short-term action
- 3-year plan - Connects your long-term vision to reality
- 1-year plan - an outline of the in-between steps needed to realize 3-year goals
- Rocks - 90 day goals that help you accomplish your 1 year goals
- Meeting Pulses - Check ins on progress toward you 90 day goals
Lieberman, A. Thread on Life Maps. (2021).