- Roads less narrow than Ireland
- Isle of Skye great views
- Need to make reservations beforehand (day or so) for the ferry if crossing at Malliag
- single track roads, just need to manage the pull offs
- Oban scotch tour was great, Oban as a town is fairly sleepy, didn’t do too much sight seeing in this town
- Portree seems like a great little fishing village, good spot for exploring Isle of skye
- Inverness is a great medium sized town, great views, battle of Caulden was cool. Food choices seemed good.
- Edinburgh Cookel old/modern city, would like to spend more time here